Venue of the program: Public Open University Zagreb, Ulica grada Vukovara 68, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Fill out the pre-register form
Expected start time of the program: 31 October 2022.
The program is implemented according to the curriculum of the Public Open University approved by the Ministry of Science and Education.
- 160 school hours (theoretical classes, exercises, practical classes)
Competences that the participant acquires at the end of the program:
- apply the rules of hygiene, hygiene of premises, devices and accessories, safety at work, fire protection and first aid, until the arrival of an expert
- comply with HACCAP regulations
- maintain daily documentation in the hospitality facility
- use, handle and maintain utensils, catering goods and equipment in a proper and safe manner
- choose utensils for serving on the table
- serve hot and cold drinks
- implement personal and work hygiene and safety measures at work
- apply appropriate procedures in serving drinks, beverages and simpler meals
- tidy up utensils, equipment and space after use
- apply the rules of business etiquette in communication with guests