APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED!
WHO CAN ENROLL?
All unemployed persons with disabilities. The right to enroll is available to persons over 18 years of age, who have completed at least elementary secondary school and have a medical certificate of their health capacity to perform work for the program they are enrolling in. Entries until: 31.10.2022.
HOW TO APPLY?
Applications and enrollments are made at the enrollment office of the Zagreb Public Open University (ground floor of the building, to the left of the entrance), Ulica Grada Vukovara 68, Zagreb.
WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE NECESSARY?
- When enrolling, the student must present the originals and attach copies of the necessary documents.
- OIB (Personal identification number )
- Document of citizenship
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of completion of the last school (public documents on acquired education issued until October 8, 1991 in educational institutions in the territory of the former SFRY are equal in legal force to school certificates, diplomas and other public documents of educational institutions of the Republic of Croatia and are not subject to the recognition procedure. Participants who have obtained diplomas outside the Republic of Croatia should attach the Decision on the recognition of the same when enrolling, as prescribed by the Law on the Recognition of Foreign Educational Qualifications.
- ID card
- Medical certificate (the costs of the certificate are fully covered by the project budget)
- Certificate of keeping in the records of the CES or certificate of labor law status from the HZMO
- Finding/opinion/decision of the relevant body proving the type or degree or percentage of injury